Hi DailyComix Readers,
This may be my last issue for a little while seeing that I start back
school soon. During the school year I may get to do the Friday
issues, but if you feel that you must read my articles, they'll be
available at http://www.kykernel.com .
Enjoy today's issue,
10. Nitrous oxide will now be available as a prescription anesthetic.
9. Hospital gowns will be equipped with an optional rear cover.
8. The guard posts at psychiatric wards will be disbanded in order to
make escapes even easier than stealing a doctor's car and overcoat.
7. The use of straightjackets and sedatives will be replaced with
the honor system.
6. Some new procedures will be covered by insurance companies,
including liposuctions and tattoos (construction and removal).
5. The mixture of alcohol and medication will no longer be frowned
upon, because it really is the only way to enjoy your recovery.
4. Doctors have to stop asking their patients if they want the video
cassette from their anoscopy.
3. Nyquil and Dayquil will combine their super powers to make
"Workquil", which will allow people to be technically awake, but
extremely relaxed while working.
2. Not only will an apple a day do the job, but it also appears that
Cheetos and Big Red soda will keep the doctor away as well.
1. "Rule 1: Patients are always right.
Rule 2: Please refer to Rule 1."
Award-winning cartoonist Jerry King is one of the most published,
prolific and versatile cartoonists in the world today. Jerry's
cartoons are available for Web sites, magazines, presentations,
newsletters or as gifts. Contact him if you would like to discuss
buying his work and prices. No company is too small: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DailyComix Team would like to thank all our readers for
reading today's humor. We hope you have enjoyed this issue.
The DailyComix Team